HAPPY BDAY JORDAN!
Happy Birthday Jordan! So I think you're a very cool guy and so the day when we went to Lindt chocolate place thingy I remember you told me when your bday was. I like doing cool and special things for my friends so I figured hmmm I'll be extra and make him a website! Low-key this isn't really a website because i don't know how to code and shit, but hopefully it looks cool. Anyways, in the spirit of turning twenty, here are twenty things you can/ should do now that you're twenty, or more like cool things you can do and cool things that come alon with being twenty (idk i make no sense). Since you're already an adult, there's nothing suuuuper crazy (like buying a fish) and remember, no drinkin (you must be 21)! Just kidding we all know the truth. Anyways happybday, read on!
This is a paragraph! Here's how you make a link: Neocities.
HERE WE GO:
- 1. There is no longer the letters teen in your age... which must be cool, i guess...
- 2. So, yeah, you're no longer a teenager BUT you can still act like one. It's like a cool age, a bridge between actual adulthood and still being a teenager.
- 3. So turns out that being twenty is fun because the show Friends makes it looks fun. I don't really know. I don't even watch Friends, but based on the few episodes I've watched with my brother, it seems like they're having a kick ass time! So, yeah, ummmm, partying and whatnot
- 4. In ONE year exactly, you'll be able to say you're TWENTY-ONE... yeah, like the vine. (It's my brother's favorite)
- 5. BILLS! I am not even sure this is something you have to deal with yet. But, BILLS, don't they sound like SO MUCH FUN! Hmmmm
- 6. COLLEGE! Yeah yeah ur a PG and whatnot, but hey, you're going to college, and on top of that CORNELL. That's pretty sick, you should be very proud of yourself.
- 7. So since you became an adult two years ago or whatever, I'm really running out of options here so I'm just going to reiterate things you can ALREADY Do because ur an adult, to remind you that you are one, because let's be real, sometimes you don't really act like one.
- 8. BUY A FISH! You should've seen this one coming... But yeah, you can buy a fish and you very well know that I wish I could buy one myself. I'll never really understand why I can't buy one until I'm 18. The US has weird laws... But yeah, get yourself a fish in college. Why not? Also, I've decided I'm not killing Geoffrey when I leave school. I'm gonna give it to my friend's friend.
- 9. Buy a gun. personally, i'm not really into this type of stuff but i mean you do you i guess... florida is all pro-guns and all my neighbors have em and its weird and creepy so hopefully you don't buy a gun. But yeah, I guess its somewhat cool that you can at least buy one. But don't. Sheesh
- 10. Join the military. No. Please don't.
- 11. Donate blood! So this is something that drove me cRAZY last year at school. My ghetto ass school did nothing right BUT they did hold blood drives all the time. I always wanted to give blood because u know non sibi and whatnot but when I went they didn't allow me to because u had to be 18! Absolutely ridiculous. They also gave you free pizza and a nice shirt. I missed out, but YOU don't have to, cuz you're 18 lol. moral of the story: donate blood.
- 12. Enter the lottery. So really we all know ur gonna be rich and successful in the future and you don't need the lottery to get that. But still, pretty cool.
- 13. Purchase tobacco. Go off I guess, but just know that it's bad for you. Cough cough lung cancer. Also, I don't know I think it's only legal in SOME states. So be careful! I'm sure its legal in Cali, cause it's Cali #Vegan#Recycling
- 14. Get a piercing without your mommy. OK well this irritates me because I want four more piercings but my mom is adamant on saying no. On the other hand, you can get as many as you want and don't need any permission. That's pretty sick.
- 15. File a lawsuit. When I don't respond to text messages like you say I do (even though that's fake news), you can file a lawsuit! Personally, I think it's a bit extra, but go for it!
- 16. Create your will. We all know this is gonna be ginormous when you're like 80. So better start now.
- 17. Emancipate. But don't do it, I know you love your mom.
I kinda ran out of ideas so let's just pretend the last number is twenty. Anyways Jordan, happy birthday! I hope your day is as bright as you. I never thought I'd be friends with a basketball PG, well you're a basketball PG (cool stuff). I hope you liked this, even though it was suuuper cringy and probably not very well done (unlike u, i didn't take compsci). But yeah, i hope you enjoyed your day. It's been great getting to know you this year and I hope we keep in touch. Mayeb one day Ill make you walk four miles ofr mediocre ice cream again. Lots of love! Stay gold and don't havet oo much fun in college... -Tina
To learn more HTML/CSS, check out these tutorials!